Contact: Aaron Ford, e-mail: email@example.com
Inquiries will be held in confidence.
Our Work Place
The work environment at L.A. Fuess Partners' Boston office includes a contemporary, open, architect-designed office space on the 5th floor of a Downtown office tower, located for convenient access to several commuter stations South Station, Downtown Crossing, and the Blue Line State Street station. Building amenities include restaurants and other retail establishments within the building as well as within easy walking distance.
- A broad variety of project work, in terms of project location, building type and size, construction materials, building codes, and design requirements.
- A corporate structure that fosters continuing education and encourages growth as a professional engineer.
- Mentoring under a well-blended professional group of motivated, experienced, structural engineering principals from a variety of educational backgrounds and specialties, who have engineered award-winning and nationally-recognized designs.
- A dynamic co-worker staff of enthusiastic structural engineering graduates and PE's.
- Project collaboration with architects and engineers with prominent local and national reputations and experience.
- A professional work environment that provides flexible work hours and strives to provide you with the state-of-the-art tools you need to do your best work.
- A benefits/compensation package that includes a 401k and profit-sharing plan with matching funds, a Section 125 Cafeteria Plan, employee bonuses, and health insurance.