Contact: Caleb Duncan, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Inquiries will be held in confidence.
Our Work Place
The work environment at L.A. Fuess Partners' Dallas office includes a contemporary, open, architect-designed office space on the 3rd and 4th floors of an office tower located about one mile north of Downtown Dallas, convenient to major commuter corridors I-35E, U.S. Hwy 75, and the Dallas North Tollway. LAFP’s office overlooks the Turtle Creek area and a city park located across the street. Building amenities include free, secure, covered parking for all employees, multiple restaurants and other retail establishments located within easy walking distance.
- A broad variety of project work, in terms of project location, building type and size, construction materials, building codes, and design requirements.
- A corporate structure that fosters continuing education and encourages growth as a professional engineer.
- Mentoring under a well-blended professional group of motivated, experienced, structural engineering principals from a variety of educational backgrounds and specialties, who have engineered award-winning and nationally-recognized designs.
- A dynamic co-worker staff of enthusiastic structural engineering graduates and PE's.
- Project collaboration with architects and engineers with prominent local and national reputations and experience.
- A professional work environment that provides flexible work hours and strives to provide you with the state-of-the-art tools you need to do your best work.
- A benefits/compensation package that includes a 401k and profit-sharing plan with matching funds, a Section 125 Cafeteria Plan, employee bonuses, and health insurance.